These brownies from the product blog are a simple treat to make for your classes that also shows how others can use essential oils in their kitchens. See the recipe below; for more recipes, check out the “Recipes” tab on doterrablog.com.
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, and rinsed 2 large eggs 1/4 cup cocoa powder 2/3 cup honey 1/3 cup coconut oil 1/2 teaspoon baking powder Pinch of salt 4 drops Peppermint essential oil ¾ cup chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.